Over the years ActOn team has worked with major manufacturers from different industries to adapt and develop Vibratory Finishing Solutions that meet their stringent requirements. Hence we understand the challenge of achieving a high quality finished component and setting up a repeatable vibratory finishing process.
To ensure our customers will be able to achieve repeatable & cost-effective finishing results, at their own facility, we have put together a Free eBook. “7 Essential Steps to Set Up a Vibratory Finishing Process” eBook includes all the resources you need to set up a successful finishing process.
What can you find inside the eBook
- What is vibratory finishing and how will vibratory finishing help you optimise your operations
- What component parameters to gather before starting the finishing trial.
- How to determine which vibratory finishing machine to use
- How to calculate the amount of parts you can process/ batch
- How to set up the machine amplitude
- How to select the right media and compound for your finishing process
- What implies to run a vibratory finishing trial
Sid Gulati, Operations Director at ActOn Finishing comments:
“We believe that by sharing our knowledge with our customers we can help them better understand the finishing process which we guarantee in optimizing operations.”
To download your free copy please click on the link below: