Products and Services
Gauge design and manufacture, prototype/one off manufacturing, thread grinding, calibration and asset management, inspection services.
Aerospace, F1, Nuclear, Automotive, Military, Medical.
In house Facilities:
Precision gauge and fixture making along with UKAS calibration, supported by CNC turning, CNC milling, Grinding & Thread grinding. Multi site UKAS Electrical, Mechanical, Pressure calibration laboratories including full gauge & asset, and facilities management. Qualified 3rd party subcontract inspection service.
In house Capability:
Manufacturing and calibration facilities which include:
- Dedicated thread gauge and thread grinding site
- 3 Fully equipped UKAS calibration/inspection laboratories
- Paperless asset management system
- Nuclear and Defence manufacturing experience/accreditations
- Dedicated electrical calibration site
- CNC turning, 5 axis milling and grinding
ISO9001, AS9100, IRIS, Rolls Royce, MOD, UKAS ISO 17025
Mr Peter Everitt
T: +44 (0)24 7664 4661
F: +44 (0)24 7664 4680
23 Brindley Road
Bayton Road Ind Estate
Powerkut Ltd is a privately owned company established in 2002 that is part of the Powerkut Group of companies, and incorporates Nanson Engineering & Metrology, Mercury Thread Gauges, Rugby Instruments and A J Mare instruments. With a highly skilled and committed workforce and turnover of over £2.5 million.